RISEL INDUSTRIES also offers S235JR steel press locked gratings, which are manufactured in such a way that the braces are pressed in the previously pressed load bars. This technique guarantees a rigid structure of the panel.
If there is need for a non-skid surface, the press-locked gratings can be manufactured in a notched version. For this, the upper face of the bearer bars and / or transvers bars are notched , half moon or discontinuous. In this case, we are dealing with:
- Press-locked grating with simple notching.
- Press-locked grating with double notching.
The press-locked grating panels are bordered with flat framing. They can be delivered raw or hot-dip galvanized according to the NF EN ISO 1461 standard.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PRESSED GRATINGS
- Mesh : distance between the carrier bar and the spacer.
- Bearer bar : flat iron supporting the load.
- Transvers Bar : provides the connection between the carrier bars.
- Notching : single or double, half-moon or discontinuous, on bearer or transvers bars.